• Mammogram St. John’s Medical Center ERIC LOVELY
• One Year of Coffee Delivered Snake River Roasting SHERRY WIETERS
• Dinner and a Movie The Wort Hotel SPENCER LONG
• Four Snow Tires and Winter Care Kit Shervin’s ERIC JOHNSON
• Dinner & Drinks for Four Café Genevieve JOHN BRODIE
• Keg of Beer Snake River Brewing NELSON NOLAN
• Gourmet Food Basket Jackson Whole Grocer IWONA BUKATO
• MADE John Frechette Glass Class for Five WARREN OSTLER
• Driver’s Ecucation JH Driving Academy ZAC ROSSER for RUBY
Call (307) 413-3032 to claim your prizes. Thank you all for your
participation in our raffle.
Enjoy a relaxing stay before and after the show with restaurant, lounge, pool, hot tub and free Wi-Fi just a block away from the concert.
$149*/night including breakfast for up to 2 people/room/night
Ask for the “Robert Randolph Special”
More information: www.SnowKing.com
JH Weekly, August 22, 2012
Jackson Hole, Wyo.-The most rock-oriented rippers of all pedal-steel players, Robert Randolph and the Family Band, will close a successful inaugural run of concerts for JacksonHoleLive during what will now be “sacred steel Sunday.”
Sunday, August 26 EARLY SHOW 3:00 pm • Free
Robert Randolph & The Family Band
Opening acts: Benyaro & Elk Attack
Lace up your boogie shoes for this Sacred Steel Sunday. Robert Randolph and the Family Band is a multicultural American funk and soul band led by pedal steel guitarist Robert Randolph. The pedal steel is referred to in many African-American Pentecostal churches as Sacred Steel. “I grew up in the House of God church. The pedal steel was a big part of our church tradition. I grew up watching older guys play, and I started playing when I was fifteen. When I was nineteen, someone gave me tickets to a Stevie Ray Vaughan concert. After that, I wanted to play pedal steel like Stevie Ray played his guitar.” Randolph’s concerts are known for their lively stage performances, with Randolph content to let the rest of the band play on while he dances. Dance is an integral part of the concerts.
Visit the Merchandise Tent at the Snow King Ball Park entrance on Sunday, August 26 to purchase raffle tickets.
Choose your prize:
• One Mammogram St. John’s Medical Center
• One Year of Coffee Delivered Snake River Roasting
• Dinner and a Movie The Wort Hotel
• Four Snow Tires and Winter Care Kit Shervin’s Independent Oil
• Dinner & Drinks for Four Café Genevieve
• Keg of Beer Snake River Brewing
• Local Lover’s Gourmet Food Basket Jackson Whole Grocer
• MADE in Jackson Hole Frechette Glass Belt Buckle Class for Five
• $300 Voucher for Driver’s Ecucation JH Driving Academy
More information: Facebook/JacksonHoleLive